New Website is Live!
We have been working around the clock to develop and deploy an updated website to coincide with the release of the first issue of Casual Game Insider. We're happy to report that the new website is now live! So, what's new, you ask?
- A new design
- A magazine section detailing everything about Casual Game Insider, including general information, magazine issues, subscriptions, advertising, and article submissions
- An interactive preview of each magazine issue
- A shopping cart for purchasing individual magazine issues and subscriptions by credit card or PayPal
- A full-featured blog with various content categories (we'll soon be gathering additional blog contributors to ensure that we have plenty of interesting content for you to enjoy)
- A store locator to find casual game stores by zip code - each store's detail page contains contact information and a Google map
- Souped-up social media tools, including a Facebook 'Like' box, newsletter sign up, and interactive Twitter client to interact with us directly
- A multipage 'about us' section highlighting what we do, who we are, and the definition of a casual game
If you have feedback on the new website and how it can be improved, please let us know!