Single Player Recommendations | Casual Game Revolution

Single Player Recommendations

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
bookwyrmm's picture
Single Player Recommendations

What are some good games for playing solo?  I have Castle Panic and am eagerly awaiting my copy of Dungeon Roll (it being a 1-4 player game was the reason I backed it on Kickstarter), but I would love some more suggestions.

Chris James's picture
Site Admin

Definitely check out Hooyah. It supports 1 to 4 players, and while I haven't tried it with 1, I have been wanting to. Another option is 20 Express, which we just played over the weekend. It's a very simple bingo-like game where you draw a number and have to decide where to place it on your train - you want to get sets of ascending numbers (the more numbers in a set, the more points). Supports 1 to 100+ players, and with one player you would basically try to beat your best score.

Kathleen from L...
Kathleen from Labyrinth's picture

I LOVE Friday by Friedman Friese. I may be spelling his name wrong. Sorry. It is one of the best euro solitaire games I've tried. When I want a heavier solitaire game I love Mice & mystics or Labyrinth: war on terror.

The Nacho's picture

I just posted this elsewhere, but I'll add:  Arkham Horror and Level 7 (and I agree with Mice & Mystics).

Ernie
Kathleen from Labyrinth's picture

I was thinking about picking up Friday to try also, sounds very good.

I just bought Dawn of the Zeds 2nd edition but haven't gotten to try it out yet.

bighurt71's picture

I think I might pick up Friday, that sounds pretty good.  I did just pick up Dawn of the Zeds 2nd Edition but have not gotten to try it yet.

bookwyrmm's picture

Got Dungeon Roll today!  Can't wait to try it out.

Topic locked