Csharks Games & Solutions Pvt. Ltd., one among the leading game studios in India, released their new Android board game Megapocket Carrom. Carrom is a "strike and pocket" table game popular in South and East Asian countries. Carrom is very commonly played within families, including the children. Different standards and rules exist in different areas. Megapocket Carrom brings this popular board game to Android Devices. The touch based game controls give the players a realistic game play. You can play Carrom on it just like you own old Carrom board. There are 2 play modes. Single player & Multi-player. The Single player mode is time bound and in multi-player mode you can have 2 or 4 players around the board. Rules:
- Black coins are assigned 1 point and white coins assigned 2 points.
- The red coin or queen, is assigned 5 points.
- Pocketing the queen must be followed by pocketing another coin on the same or subsequent strike.
- Pocketing the striker will cost you a coin
- Highest scorer wins the game.
- Multiplayer on same device
- Smooth controls
- Different play modes