Big Box O' Games Giveaway - Winter 2017
Our Big Box O' Games Giveaway is back! Help us celebrate our Fall 2016 release of Casual Game Insider by entering to win these six brand new games.
- Imhotep — Players try to transport their stone blocks to end up in the most valuable positions at five construction sites: pyramid, obelisk, chamber tomb, temple, and market.
- Wolf & Hound — In teams of 2, players work together to save their flock of sheep from hungry wolves and recover their lost sheep.
- The Rose King — The players use their power cards to bring territories under their control, aiming to keep their territories as contiguous as possible. They also deploy their heroic knights to take over enemy territories and cause surprising upsets.
- Good Cop Bad Cop — A hidden identity, bluffing, and deduction game about a corrupted police district. The honest cops want to take out the Kingpin, and the corrupt cops want to take out the agent.
- Women in Science — An educational card game that familiarizes players with 44 remarkable, often unknown, women of science.
- What da Blank — A simple party game where players come up with the best (or worst) answers to the unfortunate situations they are presented with.
Enter below to win, and be sure to invite your friends. One lucky winner will receive a brand new copy of all six games! (Note: our giveaways are only open to U.S. residents, age 18 or older. Why?)