Casual Game Revolution aims to make board gaming more accessible to people of all ages. We are trying to break away from previous traditions by simplifying the gaming experience and reducing the barriers typically associated with gaming. We are passionate about casual games and we strive to bring that passion to the masses. Learn more about us »
We are supported by many sponsors and advertisers who promote their brands in Casual Game Insider magazine and on this website. Learn more about our marketing opportunities »
Chris is an enthusiastic casual gamer and game industry professional who heads up Casual Game Revolution. He also serves as editor-in-chief of Casual Game Insider and the Casual Game Revolution blog. His board gaming background is primarily focused in his own love of games and many years as the President of casual game publisher Stratus Games. Chris has also designed many casual games that are currently on the market and have won numerous awards.
Melanie is a big-picture strategist who is passionate about Casual Game Revolution. In between her main focus of being a great mom, she does some writing and editing, as well as a lot of the boring behind-the-scenes stuff to keep things working. Her board gaming interests are focused on casual games. Melanie is also the Vice President of Stratus Games and a published game designer.
Latest Press Releases
- Casual Game Insider Announces North American Distribution Deal (June 13, 2014)
- Casual Game Insider Magazine Launches Digital Editions on Mobile Platforms (October 17, 2013)
- Casual Game Insider Magazine Exceeds Funding Goal in 8 Days, Aims Higher (July 18, 2013)
- Casual Game Insider Magazine Seeks Funding for Second Year on Kickstarter (July 5, 2013)
- Distribution of Casual Game Insider Magazine Reaches 2,000 Retailers (May 21, 2013)
- Casual Game Insider Magazine Releases Inaugural Issue (October 26, 2012)