About The best promotions events for Board Games.

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Montevideo Box Studio's picture
About The best promotions events for Board Games.

Hi to all!

I'm continuing learning about this new world for me.

I want to know, what are the best promotions events for Board Game in the world ( or whatever country )for promote one game with gamers,etc.

Thx!

Chris James's picture
Site Admin

It depends on the type of game, but the biggest game fair is Essen Spiel in Germany. The biggest in the U.S. is Gen Con in Indianapolis, IN. There is also Origins, PAX, PAX East, and Chicago Toy and Game Fair (the latter is usually for very light kids/mass market games). For industry-only shows, New York Toy Fair is very large, plus a handful of small game fairs such as GAMA Trade Show and various distributor open houses.

Montevideo Box Studio's picture

Great Chris, all this info is very help full. 

You can always get involved with cool local board game events like http://www.ontheboard.com/board-game-night/

Good web site you have here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!
I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists. In ảnh, in anh, in ảnh giá rẻ, in anh gia re, dịch vụ in ảnh, in ảnh hà nội, in ảnh ở Hà Nội
Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks
Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out more details.
Não teve nenhuma extensa argumentação, mas, nada obstante, Everton reclamou da arbitragem na guião do Flamengo por 1 a 0 diante do Beatos, na tarde deste sábado, no Maracanã. Para o jogador rubro- preto, o árbitro Marielson Alves Silva não soube coibir a cera da equipe paulista. Vale primar, porém, que no segundo tempo o juiz deu cinco minutos de acréscimo.
With a 15% contraction in GDP in 2009 while dissatisfactory growth forecast for the next few years, 7% inflation and GDP per capita only reaching $2,959, Armenia is a poor nation all over the world. She is now well educated, rich, beautiful and single. Ukraine: GDP per capita: $3,483 and Inflation: 10%.
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
Outstanding story there. What occurred after? Take care!
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it
It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You have performed an impressive job and our whole community can be grateful to you.

Add new comment