Casual Game: "Math! Leave Them Kids Alone!" | Casual Game Revolution

Casual Game: "Math! Leave Them Kids Alone!"

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scott King Walker's picture
Casual Game: "Math! Leave Them Kids Alone!"

I am helping a group of kids to self-publish a game that they created to help other kids learn math.  It can be played at different levels, depending on the group you are playing with.  Levels are suitable from younger children who are working on addition and subtraction, to teens (and adults) who are practicing their skills with Cubes, Cube Roots, Powers of 2, and the Fibonacci Series.

Please check out their Kickstarter video on how to play the game.  It will take just 2 minutes!

http://kck.st/1GPe5Wo

The game is part of their project for the First Lego League competition, and they would like to be 100% funded by the time of the state competition on December 6 if possible.  Kickstarter campaign runs through January 1.

seooo servicesss
seooo servicesss's picture

This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. https://gioacademia.com/wp-content/pages/el_codigo_promocional-1xbet.html

seooo servicesss

I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. harta138 daftar

seooo servicesss

Make shopping a pleasure with our one-stop online store. Find high-quality products from around the world, all delivered right to your door. fashion bargains

seooo servicesss

Discover the authentic taste of JD Brews Coffee Co.’s freshly roasted premium coffee. We are passionate about delivering coffee that delights. Share a cup with friends and family and create memorable moments in your community. exotic coffee

seooo servicesss

The black scatter symbol is a frequent feature in online and offline slot machines, especially in Mahjong Ways. It offers players significant winning potential by triggering bonus features that enhance payouts, making it a highly sought-after symbol in the game. scatter hitam

hunain khan

Eat and Run Hold is your go-to for Toto site verification. We help users avoid scams by verifying safe sites. Trust our expert verification for a secure and reliable betting experience. 먹튀검증

yitzchak kerrigan
Continue the nice function, We study couple of articles about this web site as well as I believe that the internet weblog is actually actual fascinating and it has obtained arenas associated with wonderful info. ethical diamonds Thank you for your submit and also fantastic suggestions.. also My partner and i furthermore believe work will be the main part of acquiring accomplishment. lab created diamonds

Add new comment