Hidden Object Games Recommendatons? | Casual Game Revolution

Hidden Object Games Recommendatons?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
GaiaGames's picture
Hidden Object Games Recommendatons?

I've just gone through pretty much all the older Mystery Case Files Hidden Object Games (HOG)  (/Huntsville/Prime Suspects/Ravenhearst/Madame Fate, etc.) and I want more but as they evolved the HOG's got darker...which I don't like as much.  Wondering if anyone has any recommends for older but still well designed and enjoyable HOGs?  The MCF's  were amazing... The online 'review' sites are generally connected to a game seller so it's not as reliable for recommends and I've been led astray for a few times...

Chris James's picture
Site Admin

While we focus primarily on tabletop games, I do enjoy a good hidden object game occasionally. I have been playing some of these games from Artifex Mundi lately. They seem fairly well designed -- there are a whole bunch of them, but I have been playing Mythic Wonders most recently. Cheers!

Naomi Laeuchli's picture

Makes me curious if it would be possible to create a hidden object tabletop game.

technogeek's picture

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. But do you know about the “Canon ix6820 Setup” issue? No? This will help you.

Add new comment