Machi Koro Issues | Casual Game Revolution

Machi Koro Issues

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
JEmlay's picture
Machi Koro Issues

So it seems the Machi Koro release was pretty much a huge bust.  Massive widespread quality issues with ink runs all over cards, cards that have been physically damaged, dice having the wrong numbers on them and items just flat out missing from the box.

From Pandasaurus Games:

"Send any requests for replacement parts to games@idwpublishing.com"

Thanks for the notice, JEmlay.
veli-matti.jylha-ollila.aatsto@mail.suomi.net This is a topic that is near to my heart... Thank you! Where aare your contact details though?
Neha kumari
Hienzo's picture

Hii, Thanks a lot for this useful guide as this information is really helpful!!

I really found this post informative and relevant. If you are also looking out for the steps of ATT.net email settings then this will help you.

albertmay1988
Hienzo's picture

If you are worried about locating your goods and perishable items in the hot UAE weather, then you are in the right place. REDLINK CARGO is a well-known transportation company in Dubai which allows you to make the transportation reliable in easier. Having a reliable transportation partner makes it easier for you to be a reliable supplier for your customers. We also understand that information is the key to long term business growth and as such, provide you with real-time access to the location of your goods, as well as visibility of the temperature of refrigerated cargo. Enjoy our quality and prompt transportation services in Dubai for all types of products that require a controlled temperature.

Excellent information you have shared, thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I really appreciate your work.

Interior designing courses

Interior designing courses in delhi

Fashion designing courses in delhi

Fashion designing course in delhi

Fashion designing course

Fashion designing courses

interior designing

Excellent information you have shared, thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I really appreciate your work.

Personal loan 

loan

personal loan interest rates

personal loan interest rate

Instant loan

instant personal loan

personal loan app

Thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I really appreciate your work.

Amazfit watch

Amazfit Bip

Amazfit T rex Pro

Amazfit Bip S Smartwatch

Amazfit 

ankitak's picture
    Hii,Thanks alot for this useful guide as this information is really helpful!!    I really found this post informative and relevant. If you are also looking out for the steps of 123.hp.com/setup 2600 then this will help you.

Add new comment