Favorite Casual Games | Casual Game Revolution

Favorite Casual Games

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Chris James's picture
Site Admin
Favorite Casual Games

We're always on the lookout for great casual games to feature in Casual Game Insider and on our blog. But there are a lot of games out there and not enough time to cover them all.

So, we would like to ask you: what are some of your favorite casual games, new and old? What games would you like to see reviewed? What giveaways should we run?

Thanks for your input!

bookwyrmm's picture

One of my all-time favorites is Forbidden Island.  I also really love 10 Days in Europe.  Just bought Snake Oil, and it is really fun.  For party games, I love Off Your Rocker, Cineplexity (not sure if this is in print anymore), and Cards Against Humanity.

Christian
Christian's picture

Our family enjoys the World Cup Game and the World Cup Card Game.

Those are tops amongst many, many other games that include Forbidden Desert, Two by Two, Carcassonne, Zooloretto, Word on the Street, Hey! That's my Fish!, Survive! Escape from Atlantis, Escape!, 10 Days in..., Fauna and many more.

DerekBC
Christian's picture

Forbidden Island is GREAT! I second that one!

Evan
Christian's picture

No Thanks! and Love Letter are a couple of my family's favorites.

davebliz's picture

Settlers of Catan is still a family favourite.

Bob Jacobs
Christian's picture

Bought my kids Blokus one year for Christmas. The whole family(me,my wife,2 kids) played a couple of games that night. It's a great strategic game that even my 7 yr old can play. Had a great time!

Add new comment